ThinkPad R50P Battery - IBM ThinkPad R50P Laptop Battery
6600mAh,11.1V(Compatible with 10.8V) IBM Li-ion ThinkPad R50P Battery
- RRP : $81.56
- Today's Price : $69.33
Brand New IBM ThinkPad R50P Battery: 6600mAh, Li-ion,100% OEM ThinkPad R50P battery compatibility guaranteed. Manufactured with premium quality battery cells, this IBM battery is exclusively designed for ThinkPad R50P and acts as a spare system battery that lets you stay unplugged longer. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and 1 Year Warranty.
- Battery Type:
- 11.1V(Compatible with 10.8V)
- 225.70 x 80.21 x 20.30 mm
- Item Name:
- ThinkPad R50P Battery
4400mAh,11.1V IBM Li-ion ThinkPad R50P Battery
- RRP : $62.34
- Today's Price : $52.99
Brand New IBM ThinkPad R50P Battery: 4400mAh, Li-ion,100% OEM ThinkPad R50P battery compatibility guaranteed. Manufactured with premium quality battery cells, this IBM battery is exclusively designed for ThinkPad R50P and acts as a spare system battery that lets you stay unplugged longer. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and 1 Year Warranty.
- Battery Type:
- Item Name:
- ThinkPad R50P Battery
Facts of IBM ThinkPad R50P Battery:
- Brand new in box, never used, high quality, best price.
- No memory effect, long battery run time, up to 500 discharge/charge cycles.
- 100% OEM compatibility, best replacement for your original battery IBM ThinkPad R50P .
- High grade cells and new materials used in this laptop battery ThinkPad R50P, manufactured with the latest Lithium-ion battery technology.
Note: Find out your current battery part number or laptop model and check if your existing battery pack is compatible with our IBM ThinkPad R50P batteries before purchase. Generally speaking, if your partnumber/laptop model is listed in the table below, the item you buy here surely is just the right one for your laptop computer.
Tips: Press Ctrl+F to speed up your search if there are lots of part numbers/laptop models in the list below.
IBM ThinkPad R50P Laptop Battery Compatible Part Numbers:
- IBM 02K6699
- IBM 08K8192
- IBM 08K8193
- IBM 08K8195
- IBM 08K8197
- IBM 08K8214
- IBM 92P1011
- IBM 92P1060
- IBM 92P1071
- IBM 92P1075
- IBM 92P1087
- IBM 92P1089
- IBM 92P1091
- IBM 92P1101
- IBM 92P1102
- IBM ASM 08K8192
IBM ThinkPad R50P Battery fits Laptop Models:
- IBM ThinkPad R50 1841-6EX
- IBM ThinkPad R50 Series
- IBM ThinkPad R50E
- IBM ThinkPad R50E 1834-XXX
- IBM ThinkPad R50E 1842-XXX
- IBM ThinkPad R50P
- IBM ThinkPad R50P 1832-XXX
- IBM ThinkPad R50P 1833-XXX
- IBM ThinkPad T40
- IBM ThinkPad T40 2374-XXX
- IBM ThinkPad T40 Series
- IBM ThinkPad T41
- IBM ThinkPad T41 2373-XXX
- IBM ThinkPad T41 2374-XXX
- IBM ThinkPad T41 2378-XXX
- IBM ThinkPad T41 2379-XXX
- IBM ThinkPad T41 Series
- IBM ThinkPad T41P
- IBM ThinkPad T41P 2373-XXX
- IBM ThinkPad T41P 2374-XXX
- IBM ThinkPad T42
- IBM ThinkPad T42 2373-XXX
- IBM ThinkPad T42 2378-XXX
- IBM ThinkPad T42 2379-XXX
- IBM ThinkPad T42P
- IBM ThinkPad T42P 2373-XXX
- IBM ThinkPad T42P 2374-XXX
- IBM ThinkPad T42P 2378-XXX
- IBM ThinkPad T42P 2379-XXX
IBM ThinkPad R50P replacement battery is a rechargeable, removable, lithium ion laptop computer battery. This hi-capacity battery meets the original manufacturer power specifications for IBM ThinkPad R50P laptop batteries. This laptop part is specially designed to work with IBM laptop, high performance, lightweight. Moreover, it is based on lithium technology, which ensures maximum battery life and power. Whether you require a replacement, or an IBM ThinkPad R50P spare battery, eBatterypack has a power solution to match.
- Designed to work with IBM ThinkPad R50P portable computers.
- Highest quality, with the most preferred price, your IBM ThinkPad R50P battery best buy.
- Fast delivery, 30 days money back, one year extended warranty on this cheap IBM ThinkPad R50P battery.
- With a high capacity,this replacement IBM ThinkPad R50P battery lets you work seamlessly when you are on the move.
Battery gets warm when being charged? The IBM battery ThinkPad R50P doesn't charge? The useful tips here might help you resolve the problem and let your battery work fine with your laptop computer. By following some of the steps we list below, you know how to prolong your ThinkPad R50P battery life and maximize its performance.
How to Properly Charge the IBM ThinkPad R50P Battery?
- Before charging, use the battery until it's almost dead.
- Connect the AC adapter into the laptop. This power adpater keeps the computer running when the laptop battery is out of power and charges a depleted battery supply.
- An LED light on your computer will indicate that the battery is charging. Wait for the IBM laptop battery for ThinkPad R50P to fully charge.
- It's normal if your battery gets warm when being charged or used.
- Please note, partial use and then plugging it in to charge will shorten the battery life.
How to Maximize Your IBM Battery ThinkPad R50P Performance?
- Avoid turning your laptop on and then off constantly.
- Leave your computer unplugged when it is not in use. Always charge your computer when the battery is almost dead and then unplug it from the wall.
Tips for Maintenance of IBM ThinkPad R50P Battery:
- Before using your new replacement laptop battery ThinkPad R50P, you should fully charge the battery part as a new laptop computer battery usually comes in a discharged condition.
- Keep the laptop battery for ThinkPad R50P and its connections clean.
- If you don't plan on using the battery for a long period, we recommend storing it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects.
- Battery life may vary depending on configuration, applications, power management settings and features utilized. Battery may not charge while computer is consuming full power. After a period of time, the battery will lose its ability to perform at maximum capacity and will need to be replaced. This is normal for all batteries.
The products supplied by our company are designed to be compatible with a range of electrical and electronic equipment manufactured by certain companies. Any reference to products or trademarks or names of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the equipment product models with which our products are compatible. Our Company and this Web site are neither affiliated with these companies, nor are the products offered for sale through our web site manufactured by these companies.